Gym was empty. Got a great leg workout mixed with cardio at the end. Having an accountability partner helps so much with my personal tendencies. Despite both Jon and I being in a weird mood, we worked hard and got this done.
Hiit some jump ropes. Jumped higher And worked on speed.
- Jump rope side to sides w/speed for 1 min
- 10 push ups/until one min up
- Plank 30 sec and abs rest of 30 secs
- Total of 3 min sets x 6 times
- Had one min of rest in between 3 min sets.
Started my morning early by waking at 6am. I thought, what the hell, let’s try something different today! Lol. So I did a workout for 30 min with my pull up bar and yoga mat.
-I stretched for ten min.
- 3 sets squats bodyweight squeeze the stretch/hold form firm
-3sets back and forth
Pull ups assisted (negative style/focus on grip) burn out….
then yoga mat for 5 push-ups and hold plank (until burn out/drop)
Aight, I feel sweaty and gross now. But I want to observe how I feel today, versus other days where I never do this. I’m already feeling energized as I’m dancing around getting ready now. 😂😂🙌🏽✌🏽